At HaRtisans, we help our client organisations turning the principles of high performance teamwork into practice. Organisations need not only to acquire and deploy the best talent but assure that teams work effectively.
We use well recognised and strong diagnostic tools to identify teams’ focus development areas:
- Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) allows leaders to see how their individuals, groups, departments are interacting
- Climate and culture diagnostic instruments
- Facilitated focus groups.
Once identified the status quo, the obstacles to high team performance and the levers to improve it, we work with the team to raise their own team awareness and to come up with their own sustainable solutions. Specifically, we use facilitated group systems’ coaching sessions to work on HPTs levers:
- Common purpose and goals: mission, vision and strategy
- Clear and effective roles
- Adequate processes
- Excellent Communication and solid relations
Well designed and conducted team interventions prove to have a definite impact on team effectiveness and hence on team and organisation performance.